Saturday 7 December 2013

Meadham Kirchhoff




Last night I went to see the magical the awesome Meadham Kirchhoff at the V&A. As part of thee museum's fashion in motion programme I saw the seven pm show. The atmosphere was wonderful with artists, students from all creative areas of all different styles, all with the same admiration and curiosity for the duo designers. 






The outfits were a mixture of pieces from all their shows.It was a beautiful and breathtaking combination. Furthermore the combination of the moving set designed by Philip Wiegard and whimsical music directed by Jeffrey Hinton really worked well with the clothes, giving the clothes a story.

It was a magical night! I felt like I was on top of the world! Thank you to the V&A for treasuring the artists and their works that are so important to our culture. Thank you for giving me the oppurtunity to see a fashion show of two designers I have admired since I their ss 2011 show!


No comments:

Post a Comment