Monday 31 March 2014

PARIS!

For my 18th birthday I said to my parents I didn't really want anything. There was nothing I needed or necessarily wanted for that matter. They said what about a Tiffany's necklace or jewelry, something you can treasure forever. I said all I wanted was for us all to go out for a meal and spend the day together. When my mum was driving me to the train station she said to me "What about Paris?"I politely replied "What about Paris?" My mum had been looking at the possibility of going to Paris for the weekend of my Birthday!

After my mother mentioned it I was so excited. I frantically began trying to learn french phrases and putting together my perfect weekend wardrobe for the trip, making list after list of what I should pack, what I should wear. I wanted the Sofia Coppola Miss Dior Cherie weekend the Making Magique experience. Well it was so much more than that. The only way I can possibly describe the trip is that it was Perfect.

Here are some of the pictures from my trip...

DAY 1


 The Eiffel Tower! Touristy or what? Well this was the first thing I wanted to see. I wanted to watch it light up and stare at it for as long as possible. When we went there it rained...but we are British so we moaned and then continued to marvel at the beauty that is the Eiffel Tower. I didn't have a birthday cake this year and so I viewed Paris as my cake and the Eiffel Tower as the big '18' candle on the top! 







I found this carousel in my hours of endless googling for Paris. There was something so romantic about it, as though it had fallen from a lost world dreams and magic. I had to see it.





Finally we ended my birthday evening in Hard rock cafe. It was a magnificent building the architecture and the decor was simply marvelous. My favorite music in my favorite city it was the best birthday ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment