Monday 26 May 2014

New Obsession...Lea Seydoux

Lea Seydoux


My obsession with Lea began when I watched her in the advertisement for Prada Candy, directed by Wes Anderson. After that I started to see her everywhere, Blue is the Warmest colour, Vogue articles, Miu Miu and Prada Campaigns, Inglorious Bastards... 

Why do I love her? She's so comfortable in her skin, so carefree and at ease with herself...something I am trying to acheive. However with society's twisted idea of what is pretty I am finding being comfortable a hard thing to achieve...That makes me sad... So I when I came across Lea and read her interviews and watched her films, I saw someone I could admire.

Style icon...Her style combines aspects of masculine and feminine qualities that echo her personality.

Lea's Style Timeline















































One of my favorite pictures of her...





















No comments:

Post a Comment