Friday 9 May 2014

New Obsession...Olympia Le Tan

New Obsession... to carry ones favourite book as a purse...genius! It is my ambition over the summer to make my own version of the Olympia Le Tan purses. Quirky,cute, bright yet sophisticated, sleek, intelligent and stylish...the perfect bag.
It's as if you can truly wear a part of yourself. A classic novel or music composition which touched your heart can be a part of you in more ways than one.

I read the Great Gatsby at the BRIT school. After the third time I read it I new the poetic words of Scott Fitzgerald had imprinted onto me for life... That is why I love Olympia Le Tan. To show the world that this book and the beautiful words within it are as much a part of me as the clothes on my back..

Some of my favourite pieces..





















One of my favourite pieces Beethoven's Clair De Lune...

No comments:

Post a Comment