Wednesday 26 February 2014

60s Revival

Recently I have noticed in the 2014/2015 Autumn/Winter shows that there is a strong vibe for 60s and 70s silhouettes, patterns and colours.
The first signs of this trend was seen in the Miu Miu 2014 SS show. Now it is all over the catwalk in shows such as Dsquared2 and Gucci.

DSQUARED2

One of my favourite shows of Fashion Week has been the Dsquared2 show. Everything in the show reminded me of an elegant modern day Audrey Hepburn. Each garment was beautifully tailored and screamed 60s. However it did remind me a lot of Miu Miu's past shows.



How to steal a Million...


Breakfast at Tiffany's...








Breakfast at Tiffany's...







This is my favourite look from the show! I love the idea of wearing underwear or sleepwear out in public. There is something so brilliantly simple and sexy.


The Designers Dean and Dan Caten.


No comments:

Post a Comment