Wednesday 26 February 2014

Fashion Weekend at Somerset house Saturday


My day in pictures...i had a wonderful day today! I really feel like I made the most out of the day going to all te talks taking notes, pictures and talking to so many different people. It's really given me confidence in myself to put myself out there as a young artist. This industry is something I really want to learn more about. Anyway here are some pictures of my day... 




















What a wonderful day! I think london is the most romantic city in the world. Romance is a little different from Shakespeare and keats in today's modern age...Now someone opening the door and letting you in fist is considered romantic...



Got my first ever manicure for free and the P fell off my face Prada from Thailand...I am now RADA....

No comments:

Post a Comment